01 May, 2008

...

so i decided not to wait to hear back from the court about my name change and just wrote something up to send in. here it is: 

Attn: John G. Stone
Supreme Court Chambers
401 Montgomery St., Room 411
Syracuse, NY 13202

May 1, 2008

Re: Name Change Application
Index No. --------
RJI No. ----------

To Whom It May Concern: 

I received a letter on the 15th of April stating that I had the following missing information from my name change application: notification if I am or have been married, notification if I have any children, and a copy of my driver's license. I looked through my personal copies of the petition and order of a name change and could not find any place on these documents to indicate this information. I would like to report to the court that I am not and have never been married, and I do not have any children. You will also find a copy of my driver's license to add to my name change application. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at: phone number. 


so, hopefully this will get the job done and things can get rolling on the name change. 

as a side note - is there anything feminine about the name Lucas? a professor referred to me today with this name and then proceed to use female pronouns...i thought a less ambiguous name would help with the pronouns.

peace,
luke

1 comment:

Elle is a beth said...

i don't think there's ANYTHING feminine about it.

not at all.